Friday, February 12, 2010

In Bond 'though Not in Blood

  • "I will always be your brother, although not in blood, but in bond."
  • A friend is someone that knows the song of your soul, and sings it back to you when you've forgotten the words.
  • "I believe in brotherhood, but I don't believe in wasting it on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street."
  • A friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.
  • "I will never get in your way unless you happen to be going down."
  • People say we must always hold hands, but brothers don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.
  • The greatest dicovery brothers make is that they can grow up separately without growing apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment