Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cigarettes, Coffee & Building Sandcastles in the Air...

I'm sitting by the window, listening to the rain, wishing someone was here to share these 'syahdu' moments with me. Just someone I could talk to, or someone to be quiet with. Looking at a friend's checklist of crap a.k.a. @$$ignments to be done, I put on my usual fake plastic smile(with clenched fists). Sabar, bro. Sabar separuh dari iman..
Suddenly, I thought of what happened last night. Mengenangkan ke'kentang'an tindak-tanduk aku, aku tertawa seorang diri. It's okay. At least I tried. Quoting a friend's words, 'At least you have the courage to tell kan?' And whatever happens, I'm prepared for any consequences.
As I start feeling bored listening to the pitter-patter of the never-ending rain outside, I surf the net and search for that song. That song which I've never heard for quite a long time. But, why that song? Don't bother figuring out. =p

'Untaian rasa yang kuselitkan,
semoga mampu meluluhkan hati pemilik senyum itu...
Pelbagai cara akan kucuba,
agar aku takkan kehilangan pandangan dari senyum itu...
Dan di saat kukatakan, jadi kekasihku,
akan membuat kau jauh lebih hebat...'

Hahaha. Jiwang siot aku. But then again, building sandcastles in the air once in a while helps relieve all that stress. Trust me. It does.
I think soon enough, this fake plastic smile of mine will be go right into the incinerator. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment