Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Battle will be Won...

I woke up this evening with a big smile on my face. Things seem to tilt towards the brighter side of life, and nothing seems out of place. Most of the things from the 'CRAP checklist'(originally named '@$$ignments galore') have been completed and submitted, although some are now LOST due to some technical malfunctions(cobaan...). But still, aku tetap bersyukur kepada Tuhan for the 'ketenangan dan kedamaian' in my life right now.
I received a call from 'the Mothership of Love' a few minutes after waking up(your mom will always know when you're awake, even in the middle of the night, so always remember her). She wished me the best in submitting all my work and told me she'd pray hard for me may I pass the exams with flying colours(terima kasih, Umi. you're the best, and you'll always be).
That was all about the 'Mothership of Love'. What about the 'Epitome of Sweetness?' =p Well, things have been unfolding interestingly this whole week, and I hope they will get better and better. There are always the 'pros and cons' when you get involved in something, but we're both looking up at the pros for now. Let all the others who are being negative about this say whatever they want. When they're done talking, they'll shut up eventually. So, why bother? 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words will NEVER hurt me.'
The next two weeks will still be hell, but with this 'awakening' within me, hell will freeze over one day(it's just a metaphorical expression, dan tidak terlintas sedikit pun niat di hati untuk mempersoalkan ciptaan Tuhan). No more groping in the dark trying to find my way out. I see bright lights everywhere around me, and right now, I'm really lucky to have this little angel by my side to help guide me towards the better things in life.
'One day, time will tell and truth will prevail'. When that time has finally come, the battle will be won. Trust me on this one...=)

2 comments: